Friday, August 1, 2014

Mini Marwari edition ends August 7th

It's already been almost a year since I released the mini Marwari, time sure flies! The very last day to place an order is August 7th. You can do this by sending me payment in the form of PayPal in full or in part, on or before August 7th. You can also send snail mail payments, in full or in part, postmarked on or before August 7th. Or email me letting me know you want to order a Marwari (or two, or three!) on or before August 7th. I happily accept time payments, in whatever amount and whatever frequency works for you, just let me know when you place your order. The mini Marwari's webpage with handy PayPal buttons is here

Here are a few Marwaris all painted up:





Above painted by Mindy Berg of Spruce Mountain Studio

Above painted by Lauren Davis

Above painted by Mel Boynes



No comments: